A private fishing charter costs between $600 and $700 per day and accommodates up to 6 people. All equipment and bait is supplied.
Note: It's customary to tip the boat's mate 20% of the fare. This is not included in the charter fee.
$100 Deposit required for all charters.
|Porgies (Back Bay)||$600|
|Bluefish (Raritan Bay and Sandy Hook Bay||$600|
|Bluefish (Farms, 17 Fathoms, etc.)||$700|
|Blackfish / Sea Bass / Porgies (Sandy Hook Reef)||$700|
|Combo - Flounder and Stripers (Spring)||$650|
|Combo - Fluke and Porgie (Back Bay)||$650|
|Combo - Blackfish and Striper (Fall)||$700|
|Combo - Fluke and Bottom Fishing (Ocean and Reef)||$700|
Gift Certificates Available.
MultIple Charter Discount
Applicable to only to full day charter and handled on a per season basis.
- Every 3rd charter $50 discount off original price.
- Every 4th and 5th charter $75 off original price.
- Every 6th and above $100 off original price.
Open Boat Days
Thursday and Fridays are usually open boat days. Call ahead to confirm. We bring mixed parties on a first come, first serve basis. Maximum six people at $125/person. Four person minimum to sail.
- Morning charters depart 6am and return at 1pm
- Evening charter depart at 2pm and return at 8pm
Fall (October – November)
- Charters depart at 7am and return 2pm
Note: We sometimes off half-day fishing charters. AM or PM at $450. Call to confirm.
What to Bring
On a day out on the water you should bring:
- Lunch & Drinks (water and soda is complimentary)
- Sun protection: sunscreen, sunglasses, hats, long sleeves, etc.
- Rain gear (if needed)
- Cold weather gear (for fall and spring)
- Optional: Your own rod and reel and tackle
The boat will provide all necessary equipment, including rod and reel, bait, and all safety equipment
- Sunset Cruises
- New York Harbor Cruises
- Lighthouse Tours
- Memorial Service - Burial of Ashes at Sea
- New York/New Jersey Restaurant Cruise
Fly Fishing Charters
Experience the thrill of catching stripped bass or bluefish on a fly rod. The waters and flats surrounding Keyport are perfect for this endeavor.
If anything if confusing or unclear then don't hesitate to reach out!